Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WRITING - Razzing it up!

Check out how we made a a very simple sentence far more interesting...

‘The Cat Sat on the Mat’

The cat purred as it waltzed in to the house, across the room and flopped on to the blue and purple dyed sheepskin rug, gnawing at the edges.
By Amber and Kobe

The odour of sardines immediately filled the room as my fat tabby cat strolled towards the fire to rest and clean its matted fur.
By Emma and Anya

The black and white cat was sitting on a well-worn mat as it looked out the window to see Postman Pat wearing his official hat while patting another fat furry cat.
By Sam H and Sam S

After wandering aimlessly for what seemed like hours I finally spotted the stray fat tabby cat that was crouched hiding on an ancient mat, content as it nibbled gently on a mouse!
By Harry and Gabe

As I sat I looked adoringly across the living room at my beautifully cute, slightly chubby cat as she slept peacefully on its well-claimed stripy mat.
By Ella and Holly

Only the best for my prize winning kitten as it lay peacefully on its handmade luxurious mat after having dined from its antique French porcelain bowl.
By Hillary and Jessica


‘I Walked Down the Road’

I decided to bike down the road to the diary on my way to school.
By Sam S

To clear the devastating thoughts of today I took a long stroll down the old dusty road towards a dark and eerie alleyway, partially hidden by a rolling mist. As I approached I could hear calming jazz music being played in the distance as if it were coming from the blood red sunset that lay ahead.
By Harry

I strolled happily down the never-ending road looking forward to get …
By Amber




I swiftly moved across the tarmac covered road as I was on a mission to get to my favourite and delicious mouth-watering gelato shop.
By Oscar

I gracefully skipped in a cheerful fashion along the windy road, carefully avoiding the soft and sticky tar melted by the hot summers sun.
By Emma

I walked quickly down the winding road as if there was no tomorrow, wondering if he knows I have a bazooka hidden stealthily under my long winter coat.
By Mason

As I strolled down the road I was taking in all the scenery as if I was a famous artist, painting a terrific picture of the world.
By Hillary

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Nice little storys guy and girls
their good

Hillary