Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Farewell...



I just want to take the opprotunity to thank everyone for a wonderful year.
I have a fantastic class and a wonderful group of parents who have been so very supportive and understanding about my decision to go on an overseas adventure.

I am truly going to miss Room 12 as they are a super class. Knowing that Mr Skilton and Mrs Velvin are taking the class is very reassuring, as I know they are both super teachers and will be adored by the students.

Good luck for the rest of the year Room 12! It has been a pleasure to be your teacher. I will keep in touch and let you know how I am going.

All the best,
Peter Hull

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will all miss you too

Rachel said...

Come and say Hi if you make it to Edinburgh. Shona & Rachel.Walcott@gmail.com

Room14 said...

Miss you already! I am sooooooooooo sad that you are leaving but know that you will have such a lovely time. Happy travels!
Lis

Glenis said...

What a lovely note to you great class. I will miss you so much but know you will enjoy your travels. Keep safe.

jessica said...

we will all miss you mr hull and have a lovely trip.Be sure to look on the blog once and a while.
from jessica

amber rose said...

room 12 will really miss you mr hull.hope you will check the blog daily.

from amber rose and the rest of room 12

samh said...

farewell hope you having a good time in thailand.we miss you.

hillary said...

hello mr hull

P-The positives were that we got a new teacher.

M-The minuses were that you (Mr Hull) had to go.

I-it was interesting to see how different people reacted to your departure.

hillary said...

I really miss you.

Hillary