Wednesday, April 13, 2011

End of Term 1 already!

It has been an 11 week term, and it has had camp in the middle of it along with swimming sports, trips, sporting events, touch rugby...
It has flown by too!
Thanks for a fantastic term - it really has been a great one.

A couple of exciting things and reminders about term 2...
- Sunhats go home and slippers come to school.
- Cross Country is in week 7 (Tuesday the 7th of June)
- Syndicate trip to the Carter Observatory on Monday of week 2 (9/5).
- Zone Soccer Tournament for year 5 and 6 students on the 24th of May.

Again, thanks for a great term. Have a safe and enjoyable 2 week break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I have a Year 3-5 class in Auckland and I have been looking at your blog to find cool ICT ideas for my class. You have inspired me to make movies with them! I hope you have a fantastic Term 2. KB